18 July 2009
Say WHAT?
John came to me this evening and said, "I did something that I shouldn't have done."
"What did you do, John?"
"I shouldn't have done it."
"What did you do?"
"I touched the silver part as it was going in."
"What silver part? What are you talking about?"
"It made my body wiggle."
It turns out that he had taken the night light from the bathroom and put it into his room. While doing so, he gave himself a little shock and now the night light doesn't work. Dave is looking into that and seeing if he can fix it.
John followed Dave down the hall saying, "I still know my ABC's and my spirit is still in me."
That is just not something that a mother wants to hear.
We had a little talk about him trying to hurt my Johnny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment