A week ago we started family scripture reading with the kids in the mornings before school. We all feel it's too early at 7 am, but that's the best time for us. We take turns reading and Dave helps Alex. You know it's getting through to them, when your 3-year-old picks up a set of scriptures later in the day and says that he wants to read "just one scripture." He opens the book and says"Yea, and it came to pass by the word of God of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints." He doesn't read, he just recites things that he's heard. I'm glad to know he's listening. I'm glad that the kids are willing to have family scripture time. I think it'll really help our family work together better.
19 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So cute! Your kids are such sponges...
Post a Comment