Elizabeth turned 8 this month. She wanted to have a littlest petshop party. Here is her birthday cake. The picture didn't turn out so well. It is a round two layer cake with green frosting to make a grassy hill. There are pink flowers and green leaves all over it and it says "Happy Birthday Liz." Dave and I found a Littlest Pet Shop horse with a bucket and brush and we put that on her cake.
Here she is opening her presents with her friends. I think my lens is dirty.
We made flower barrettes with fake flowers from the dollar store, glitter glue and hot glue. Then we made ladybug bracelets. All the girls had a great time.




1 comment:
Her cake turned out so cute! If I bring you some flowers, can you help me make some hair stuff? They are so expensive to buy.
Post a Comment